The Academy is located six blocks southeast of the University of California, Berkeley campus. We are situated on a quiet, tree-lined street in the Elmwood District.
Our campus consists of a main building, which houses the classrooms and the school office, a playground and side yard, and a front courtyard and garden. The building is a Berkeley traditional brown-shingle known as the “Edwards House” designed by Ernest Coxhead in 1903. The Academy has called the Edwards House home for more than 45 years!